struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bugzilla
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2004 04:12:28 GMT
On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:10:53 -0500, Eddie Bush <eabush@swbell.net> wrote:
> Hey Y'all,
>
> Is there some way I can change the email address used by Bugzilla?  I looked into the
"prefs", but don't see a way to modify this.  Seeing as how I no longer use that email address,
I should really see about getting it changed.  Must I create a new Bugzilla account to effect
this change?

You'll need to create a new e-mail account. Once you've done that, you
can use the Email Settings tab on User Preferences to "watch" your old
e-mail account, meaning that any mail that would have been sent to
that should be sent to your new account.

--
Martin Cooper