struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: jakarta-struts/jakarta-struts failed
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 02:15:00 GMT
There appear to be two Gump "projects" for Struts, viz 'struts' and
'jakarta-struts'. It looks like the latter is the one that is being
built, and I don't know enough about how Gump works to switch it over
to using the former.

Note that I *have* modified the 'struts' project in Gump to use SVN
instead of CVS. So I believe all that's needed is to build that
instead of 'jakarta-struts', which can be considered obsolete at this
point.

Can one of the Gumpers help us out here, please?

TIA.

--
Martin Cooper