struts-dev mailing list archives

From xavier.lawre...@epfl.ch
Subject Struts and JSR-168 portlets
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 10:44:25 GMT
Hi all,

I am looking for a working example of a struts application where its views
would be seen in JSR-168 portlets.

I would like to make my struts-portlets application work on Tomcat, with pluto
for example.

Can anybody give me a link of a working example, or even send me some source
code or configuration files ? I'll be thrilled...

Other possibility that would please me a lot:
- I have a working JSR-168 portlet application working with pluto on Tomcat.
- I have a working struts example working on Tomcat.

What should I do now to perform a "merge" of the 2 applications (and config
files) to obtain my "portlet-struts" program ?
One problem that I see is that Struts uses an ActionServlet and pluto another
type of servlet. How can I make them cooperate ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Xavier