struts-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Struts-el and Maven for the next release
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 19:35:30 GMT
I just wanted to point out that a 1.2.2 version of struts-el wasn't
published to the iBiblio repository -- very easy to overlook.

 From the Maven side, we should try to do these things as part of
tagging and building Struts 1.2.3:

1) update the version number in jakarta-struts/project.xml
2) do a maven:jar-deploy to http://cvs.apache.org/repository for that
version of Struts
3) update the jakarta-struts/contrib/struts-el/project.xml to depend
on struts-1.2.3, and update its version to 1.2.3
4) do a maven:jar-deploy to http://cvs.apache.org/repository for that
version of struts-el

Those versions of the two project.xml files should have the STRUTS_1_2_3 tag.

If the release is voted GA, then maven dist:deploy should be executed
for both projects to the iBiblio mirror based on the tagged versions
of the files.

Am I missing anything?  I'll be happy to do this piece for
struts-1.2.3 unless anyone else really wants to.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com