struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Opening it up for debate...
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 02:59:38 GMT
I actually have to plead ignorance on that... In all honesty, I haven't
looked over the sample apps as much as I probably should... I'm one  of
those people that prefers to just jump in, start coding something and
figure it out as I go.  Plus, I don't generally like looking at other
people's code, it usually winds up taking more time and effort to figure
it out than just working out the solution myself.

Here however is a situation where looking at the samples would have been
very beneficial, and saved a little bit of traffic on the list.  Simply
put, my bad :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect