struts-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Rasmussen <razmas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [VOTE] Move minimum to 2.3 (was Re: Changing how CommonsMultipartRequestHandler handles text parameters?)
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:39:33 GMT
I know this is somewhat off topic, but if there is going to be a
"branch" of struts.  I would like to see struts-faces branched with
it.  Last I remember (and this was a couple months ago) faces would
not build against the nightly of struts.  It had to do with validator
dependencies I think, but it wouldn't build.  I'm pretty sure this
hasn't changed.  I know struts-faces is Craig's baby, and he seems
reluctant to branch it, but it does live in struts-contrib and as such
I think it should keep up with struts.  I know that one of the things
currently turning me away from struts-faces is that there it not
working with the latest struts code.
Michael