struts-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: thoughts on encouraging user development
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 14:08:23 GMT
I think Adrian raises some good points.  Adrian, note that we accept
patches to the docs as gladly as we accept patches to the code!

I hate to leave it at that, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to
do any closer review of the docs, and I certainly can't volunteer
anyone else to do it!

Joe

--
Joe Germuska