struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject RE: CVS and Build: CVS "related" question
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:56:01 GMT

You don't need to copy / move the source tree anywhere - you can build it
right where it is.

>From what you describe, I assume that you've created your source tree inside
your WinCVS installation directory. While that's not really recommended, it
doesn't matter all that much. It's more a matter of taste as far as keeping
your programs separate from your data.

If you don't like it where it is, of course, you can always blow away what
you have (or not) and check out another tree. Just FYI, I have my Struts
code in c:/src/apache/jakarta-struts (the 'jakarta' part being there just
because that's still where the repo is ;).

--
Martin Cooper