struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Raeburn" <sraeb...@apache.org>
Subject Updated redirects for Struts web site.
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2004 09:58:49 GMT
I have modified the Struts and Jakarta .htaccess files to redirect
Struts web site requests to struts.apache.org.

Historical Struts DTDs are the only content still served from
jakarta.apache.org/struts.

I need to update .htaccess in CVS but I don't have access to
jakarta-site2. Can someone please grant me karma? Alternatively, please
add the following line to jakarta-site2/docs/.htaccess:

    RedirectMatch Permanent ^/struts(?!/dtds)(.*)
http://struts.apache.org$1

Also, we should consider changing the Struts 1.2 DTD to the new URL
before it gets to a production release. If there are no objections, I
will update it to:

     <!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
       "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.2//EN"
       "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd">

All web site updates should now be made to /www/struts.apache.org but
I'll leave the jakarta content in place for a while longer in case of
any problems.

Steve