struts-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: Opening Salvo 'n CVS
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:50:09 GMT
If I try the "command line" from DOS ["cmd" or "command"] I get that "cvs"
is not a recognized command. So, I am not sure what "command line" you are
talking about here, Larry.  I don't use IDEs.  I use VIM and TextPad.  I
was hoping I could upload the files without having to do everything new at
once.  So, what "command line" are we talking about?