struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Opening Salvo 'n CVS
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 14:52:27 GMT
I probably wouldn't start with jcvs. For Windows, a good place to start is with PuTTY and WinCVS
or TortoiseCVS. (I haven't used TortoiseCVS myself but TortoiseSVN is excellent.) For Unix,
the standard command line version might be simplest.

A good place to get "your feet wet" is with a SourceForge project, since the procedure there
is so well documented.

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=14033&group_id=1

You might try getting an anonymous checkout of, say, struts.sf.net first, to confirm that
you have a working infrastructure, and then give Apache Struts another try.

-Ted.