struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <apa...@carlos.cousas.net>
Subject RE: 1.2.1 to which Maven repo? (RE: [ANN] Struts 1.2.1 (Beta) Released)
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 18:15:32 GMT
Hi,

The maven process to deploy projects in the repository is very easy, it
seems that the maven configuration is a bit outdated. I've attached a small
patch setting up the repositories. I suggest you to move the building
process to maven, it makes life much easier.

If you have any doubt you can contact me directly or send a mail to the
maven list.

Regards

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain