struts-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@boxstuff.com>
Subject Re: nominate ?
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:59:56 GMT
Give me some pointers on building struts with all that maven gumph and
I'd get involved with patch submission. I just haven't had the silly
amount of time required to configure everything. Maven is installed,
and I've the source checked out. Point me to some clear instructions on
how to get the f&^%er built and I'd gladly pitch in. Regrettably the
building struts had become more difficult than submitting patches.

Mark