struts-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: PATCH: html:cancel tag. Made a javascript version for submitt ing
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:25:23 GMT
Please, someone fork the taglibs! :)  I don't understand with all the
strong feelings on taglibs why someone doesn't step up and fork them.
I'd have to ask the other struts.sf.net admins, but I'd be willing to
bet the fork could be hosted by sourceforge at the struts.sf.net site.
I know "fork" is usually a dirty word, but in this case, I think it
would be a good thing :)

Don