struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject s.a.o Repository (was Re: How To Refresh Strust Web site)
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 02:54:58 GMT
I'd be very much in favor of moving to Subversion at any time and then doing the reorganization.

Like some others here, I'm using Subversion at my day job. It's been working like a charm
for us. I think infrastructure would also like to see more Apache projects under Subversion,
since it relieves some of the administration burdens.

-Ted.