struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject RE: How To Refresh Strust Web Site
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 05:44:38 GMT
I have my doubts that the redirect will work, but I really don't know for
sure. However, there's another solution that will work. We can move
everything to struts.a.o URLs, and then simply create symbolic links (ln
-s) from the Jakarta URLs to the files in their new locations. I doubt the
Jakarta folks would grudge us a few symbolic links. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper