struts-dev mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Roll back Commons Validator dependancy ( was Struts 1.2.1 release plan)
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 15:44:38 GMT
Actually, I don't think any Struts release has included a validator 1.1.x
build.  So we haven't given people a chance to remove references to
deprecated functionality that has been removed in the 1.2.x series.

You could either apply the patches to the branch or just release 1.1.3
from the branch without patches.

David