struts-dev mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Roll back Commons Validator dependancy ( was Struts 1.2.1 release plan)
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 14:04:35 GMT
Since you patched HEAD, maybe we should forget about the branch and 1.1.3
and just release 1.2.0.  If 1.2.0 is a dud we can quickly patch it and
release 1.2.1.  Quick releases are one benefit of the (IMO confusing)
httpd style versioning.

I would rather see us moving forward than rolling back patches and
creating more confusion.

David