struts-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <>
Subject Re: Mail Archive
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2004 19:58:58 GMT
At 8:45 PM +0100 4/4/04, Niall Pemberton wrote:
>I just found out that messages are in the Mail Archive but because the list
>addresses have changed, their locations in the Mail Archive have also. If
>you enter just "struts" and click on the "Find List" as well as "struts-dev"
>and "struts-user" there are now "dev" and "user" lists which contain the
>messages since the change.

yet another reason to use Gmane, which not only unifies the archives,
but (IMO) has a much nicer interface too...

For whatever reason, I particularly can't stand the interface at Mail
Archive.  MARC is a little better, but I won't bother now that I've
started using Gmane.

Joe Germuska
nobody thinks of complaining."
             -- Jef Raskin