struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject RE: TilesServlet deleted
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 02:38:12 GMT

Poor choise of words, perhaps. I mean that I think a Jakarta subproject for
Tiles is a good idea, and that I would be supportive, as in +0, of Tiles
enthusiasts making such a move. I am specifically not interested in being
one of the Tiles committers, for a variety of reasons.

> Otherwise, we should leave the decision to those who will do the work.

That's fine as far as it goes, but since it's currently part of the Struts
code base, I think the existing Struts committers should be allowed to
express an opinion on whether or not they think it would be a good idea for
some group of people to run off with part of that code base. Hopefully that
group of people would care, at least to some degree, about how the Struts
committers feel about that too. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper