struts-dev mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich <cekvenich....@portalVU.com>
Subject Re: OT: Struts JSR?
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:55:38 GMT
Lets take the leads of Sun, JCP and Jakarta  at their word, for a
second.... and then add my .02: If JSF is positioned as better than
Struts (or Spring or WebWork etc.) then I personally would rather use
other platforms entirely.... and I am on my way moving in that direction
for a few months now, porting bP, etc.

.V