struts-dev mailing list archives

From "rleland@apache.org" <lel...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: Status of struts-examples
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:18:16 GMT
It would be nice(-0) to keep these around for a while longer,
unless we are worried about bandwidth and want to encourage
users to use the docs in the distro.

1.0 / 1.1 march when there was a serious gap between the shipping version and development
version. These have been unlinked from the website for some time now, and I think they can
be removed. I'd like to go ahead and do this before the 1.2.0 release.