struts-dev mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich <cekvenich_...@basebeans.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] ActionFactory refactoring
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 22:12:54 GMT

Don Brown wrote:
  It would take probably a few hours
> to code so little effort is "wasted" when the struts-chain move takes
> place.

I think that is the key at the end of the day. I think it be more
effective the few hours be spent on integrating IoC into
struts-chain.... but I do not need to remind anyone I am not a commiter,
and even then each comiter can commit what they please, but I would
rather see a design of IoC in CoR. If CoR already does digester, it
can't be to far away from some level of alpha. I think it easier to work
with a clean sheet of paper, but your preference, thanks for contributions.
Maybe if there is a way to create a commons-IoC-api of interfaces that
could be implemented as Nano, Hivemind, etc.  and .... I duno.

.V