struts-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: possible bug in struts?
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:51:51 GMT
This question is probably better directed at the struts-user list.

However, I don't believe that request attributes can be directly
de-referenced with JSTL expressions; you would need to either use
c:set to create a page-scoped var named "comptest" or reference it
through an expression that caused the JSTL EL to look in the request.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com