struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Byrne, Steven" <SBy...@dorado.com>
Subject RE: Compartmentalization of Modules (was Re: [18111] et al)
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:52:27 GMT
[Not a committer, but....]

I have to say I think moduleRelative is much clearer to me.  I'm VERY happy to see that contextRelative
is going away -- I always found it very ambiguous as to what it meant.  "modular" is unlike
any other attribute that's present in Struts that I can think of, and for that reason also
"moduleRelative" gets my +1.