struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sundling <tomcatl...@tkz.net>
Subject Re: Why the different parameter counts?
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:36:36 GMT
I'd be interested in creating a patch for that.  I always thought it was
abitrary having some number of arguments like that myself. :)  I think
David is right on needing the single Object version, which is probably
pretty common.  To imagine why, just remember when sun tried to
deprecate ServletRequest().getParameter().

I'll be busy all this week, but I could attempt it next week.  At that
point I'll also send an update on some other minor stuff I'd volunteered
to do and any related feedback I needed.

Paul Sundling