struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sundling <tomcatl...@tkz.net>
Subject Re: Checkstyle headers
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:44:14 GMT
A quick diff tells me that the failures I noticed directly relate to the
few minor changes that were made.  So only the latest version of the
license had acknowledgement spelled right. :)  I should have to only
change about 4 lines or so of the old licenses as you can see from the
diff (about same number of lines from a version 1.1) :

diff -r1.2 -r1.3
1c1,6
< /* ====================================================================
---
 > /*
 >  * $Header: /home/cvspublic/jakarta-struts/LICENSE.txt,v 1.3
2003/08/23 02:54:37 rleland Exp $
 >  * $Revision: 1.3 $
 >  * $Date: 2003/08/23 02:54:37 $
 >  *
 >  * ====================================================================
5c10
<  * Copyright (c) 1999-2003 The Apache Software Foundation.  All rights
---
 >  * Copyright (c) 2000-2003 The Apache Software Foundation.  All rights
20,21c25,26
<  * 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
<  *    if any, must include the following acknowlegement:
---
 >  * 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution, if
 >  *    any, must include the following acknowledgement:
33c38
<  *    nor may "Apache" appear in their names without prior written
---