struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sundling <tomcatl...@tkz.net>
Subject Re: @author tags in Struts code
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 21:19:05 GMT
If the group was interested in removing all author tags and
consolidating all the names onto volunteer.html I would be willing to
make a tar of patches or whatever format is most convenient. If you're
interested, let me know if that would be useful and I'll try to give you
24 hour or less tournaround time. I'd probably have to ask for couple
questions and then I'd submit it through bugzilla. It's in the realm of
busy work, but I'm very detail oriented and pretty good with a CLI. :)

Paul Sundling