struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pagePattern
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 13:36:34 GMT
Hey, here's an alternative:

How about combining the exercise-taglib, validator, and upload applications in to single application
three modules?

That way we can avoid unnecessary complications to the MailReader, eliminate two redundant
sets of JARs, share the LocaleAction without making it a standard Action, and have a shared
module example to tinker with.

I still think we need a stock LocaleAction, but that could also be made part of a separate
distribution with some other goodies that many people find helpful but might not be suitable
for the actions package.

Since I want to address the pagePattern and other module reports for 1.2.0, and need a test-bed,
I'm going to have a go at combining the aforementioned gang of three.

-Ted.