struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-struts/contrib/tag-doc/src/java/org/apache/struts/taskdefs EnhMatchingTask.java TaglibDoc.java TaglibReport.java Util.java
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:35:40 GMT
We might want to table any further batch extensions to the contributors page for now. It seems
like a kindness, but, in the (unlikely) event of a malicous lawsuit, it's also a convenient
list of persons an attorney could join to the action.

Post 1.2.0, we might consider adopting a policy of only crediting contributors upon request
and only if they have an executed Contributor's License Agreement on file with the ASF.

-Ted.