struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject pagePattern
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 12:18:19 GMT
I was setting up a working test for pagePattern in an application that doesn't use module (the
Mailreader Example). It doesn't seem to recognize a pattern like "/pages$M$P" where it the
same application it does recognize a forwardPattern like "/do$M$P".

I think I see where the problem might be, but I really need a baseline modules application
to proceed.

We broke the "register" portion of MailReader out to demonstrate multiple configs and then
wildcard actions. I'm thinking we (meaning I) should finish the job and make the "register"
portion a separate module. Thoughts?  Objections? Alternatives?

-Ted.