struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: pagePattern
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 18:14:23 GMT
On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 06:49:42 -0800 (PST), David Graham wrote:
> We should discuss LocaleAction in its own thread.  I'm not
> necessarily opposed to putting it in the standard actions package
> but I'd like to have an explanation, use cases and design review
> before we add it.

We can just dodge that bullet for now. We can move it in a "shared" or "toolkit" package for
the combined examples application for this release, improve it there, and decide later.

I did some initial work on the combined examples application, and it looks quite good.

This would replace taglib-exercise, validator, and upload. Leaving blank, mailreader, and
tiles-documentation as separate applications. So, we'd go from six bundled applications to
four. Some progress, at least :)

 -Ted.