struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Example of UML Diagram
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 18:12:43 GMT
This is really a question better suited for the USER list, where there are more people to help
you. Any UML we had here, would already be part of the distribution :)

Though, the problem is that Struts doesn't do the saving. It just collects the date you would
need to do the save, and then hands off to a business class. You don't "save" in Struts, you
just collect data.

-Ted.