struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Maven status
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:55:23 GMT
I've been migrating another project to Maven that builds a shared (e.g. framework) JAR and
then several related applications. It's going well. As soon as we (meaning I) mop up # 25855,
we can roll 1.2.0 and complete the Maven migration. The shared examples application is up,
so I have a modular application to work with now :)

-Ted.