struts-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.2.0 Release Plan
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:40:42 GMT
+ 1 on the release plan...

>Note that I've left room in the release plan for the idea of
>multiple managers. If someone were up for sheparding the tests,
>especially the example application testing, I'd welcome the help.

I may as well take this moment to fess up to my remedial status
trying to run the cactus tests in Ant (as opposed to Maven).  I don't
want to commit my Maven/cactus work until the Ant tests pass too, and
they don't.  They never have for me, so I'm sure it's just that I
haven't figured out the details of configuring the Ant environment.
(I can tell you that it's going to be a whole lot easier for everyone
in Maven!)

In the interest of moving that forward, I'll start another thread on
the subject...

Joe

--
Joe Germuska