struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: When is the next release?
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:34:03 GMT

Ted Husted wrote:
> So, I'm working on one of these now for 1.1->1.2.0. I pulled the CVS log
> messages down in XML via Ant (with Don Brown's help), and I'm now
> looking at munging that into the format Tomcat is using.

I used Maven to generate a six-month changelog, snagged a couple of
other likely suspects, and integrated the XML doc into our own build.
Huge hack, but it seemed like the shortest route to get a summary
changelog up for this release.

The six-month changelog is huge, so I'm not going to post it to the site
right now. But, it's in CVS if anyone wants to check it out. We should
probably do the log in monthly chunks and hyperlink them together.

Next, I'll review this to see if we caught all the high-points in the
release notes.

-Ted.