struts-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Lee <crazy...@crazybob.org>
Subject Re: Session-scoped forms and synchronization...
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 20:00:46 GMT
I looked at the latest source and it doesn't appear to synchronize.
Though you could fix this using a custom RequestProcessor, I think it
qualifies as a bug.

First, it should synchronize form creation. Right now more than one
instance of a session-scoped form can be created.

Second, it should synchronize access access to session scoped forms.
Right now, an action can be working on a session-scoped form while the
RequestProcessor is populating the same form with properties from a
concurrent request.

If you guys agree, I will fix the default RequestProcessor and submit a
patch.

Thanks,
Bob