struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Paananen, Tero" <Tero.Paana...@GTECH.COM>
Subject RE: [OT] Is there a NYC area Struts User Group?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 20:08:04 GMT
> Does anyone know of a NYC area Struts user group?

				-TPP

recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email
is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses.
We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.