struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Leland <rlel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Addition of two new actions
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 16:16:45 GMT
Ted Husted wrote:

> I use many utilities Actions like these, and the result is that fewer
> *custom* Actions are needed. I think increasing the number of standard
> Actions in the distribution is a very good idea. It makes Struts more
> accessible to newcomers, saves everyone from reimplementing the same
> design, and leverages the fact that Actions are singletons.
>
> -Ted.

How about struts-tools distribution named after the velocity-tools.
These would be classes that could be used stand-alone or in pairs.
Tnen we could place those orphan RequestUtils absoluteURL, and other
utilities there.
It would have a package structure o.a.s.tools.(util, actions, ....)

--
-----
Rob Leland (703-525-3580)

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day of your life.
                                                                                      -Confucius.