struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject RE: When is the next release?
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:56:59 GMT
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003, Steve Raeburn wrote:

> Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:51:17 -0700
> From: Steve Raeburn <sraeburn@apache.org>
> To: Struts Developers List <struts-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: RE: When is the next release?

Sorry, I should have been clearer.  We had a final release called "1.1",
and people who don't understand that we are changing processes might
misinterpret "1.2.0" to be "1.2 final" even though it won't be.  That is
the only reason I mildly favor starting with 1.2.1, but I'd be happy with
1.2.0 as well -- we're going to have to do lots of explanations on how
things work through at least the first two or three cycles no matter what
the number is.

> Steve

Craig