struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Raeburn" <st...@ninsky.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Modular Struts Examples
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 19:56:14 GMT
I think the examples themselves are OK but there's no single place you can
look to find an answer.

I realise that people *should* be able to find everything they need from
what's already there, but I think we need to go the extra mile to put the
information in front of them. It's really self-interest on my part- I'd like
Struts to be *even* more widely adopted but it would be nice not to have to
keep answering the same old questions. If we are able to repeatedly refer
these questions to a single source for the answer, then it *might* just
stick that that's the place to look before you ask a question! If not then
it's still easier to ask people to LATFE (look at the examples ;-))

And if we have a really clear set of introductory functional examples, that
makes it more reasonable IMHO to have a more realistic working example that
need not cater so much to absolute beginners.

Steve