struts-dev mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: When is the next release?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:27:00 GMT
--- James Mitchell <jmitchell@apache.org> wrote:

> So, has it been a whole 2 weeks now???  ;)
>
> Isn't it about time we release a new version with the latest bug fixes?
>
> Other than bug fixes and simple enhancements, are there any plans or
> have
> there been any definite decisions on what will go into Struts 1.1.1 or
> 1.2.0?
> At this point it seems rather open as to what goes into the next
> release(s).

The plan all along was that 1.2.0 would include a move to
commons-resources and no other major changes.  However, commons-resources
is still in the sandbox so I suggest we postpone that move to the next
release.  I've committed all of my interesting changes for 1.2.0 so I'd
like to hear the status on the nested and tiles bugs plus the one Martin
has assigned to himself.  Also, is the validwhen vaildation working?

David