struts-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Bare <christopherb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: request for feedback on proposed parameter tag
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 20:32:02 GMT
I've put together what I consider a preliminary
implementation of ParameterTag, which seems to be
working. At the moment, I'm not familiar enough with
the JSTL tags to feel comfortable trying to integrate
with the <c:url> tag, as David and Ted suggested.

Given that limitation, the potential for introducing
bugs, and struts team's priorities, it may or may not
be worth a committer's time to have a look at my
current implementation. If not, that's OK, but if so
please let me know. Otherwise, maybe I can revisit
this idea, once I've had a chance to mess around with
the JSTL, if it still seems to be needed.

Thanks,

-J. Christopher Bare