struts-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject RE: composable RequestProcessor
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 14:07:56 GMT
At 21:14 +0800 6/4/03, Andrew Hill wrote:
>Just had a look at the updated wiki.
>Is it just me lacking sleep or are the contents for the singleInterface page
>and the composableRequestprocessor page kindof in the wrong places? (ie the
>stuff for composable on the single page and vice versa)

I don't think so.  The only thing on the Composable page is a link to
Ted's message.  The chunk at the head of the SingleInterface page is
cut from the original single page (and might be more confusing), but
the diagram below is all about inheriting, not composing.

Matthias, I see your point about the mailing list having your
attention.  My thought is just that people could copy some of what
they send to the list into the Wiki page(s) without too much extra
effort.  Not everything that is in the thread; that defeats the
purpose.

Maybe that's too much work.  For me, the Wiki page is an experiment
in another way of conducting this discussion.  I agree that the
discussion happens on the mailing list, but if it never gets trapped
outside of the list archives, it's pretty hard to "see the forest for
the trees" as they say.

Joe

Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com
http://blog.germuska.com
"If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time."
	--Jaron Lanier