struts-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: composable RequestProcessor
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 12:53:43 GMT
I just made some more changes to the Wiki to try to point out the
lack of consensus on this issue.  (Until this morning it said people
felt one way, and Ted just wrote a pretty good argument for thinking
about it another way.)

I strongly encourage people who are really thinking about this to
review the Wiki pages, to make sure I haven't gotten anything wrong,
and to potentially add your ideas there as well as in the mailing
list.

Maybe it's just me, but message-by-message design makes my head spin.
It needs to be collected somewhere.

http://nagoya.apache.org/apachewiki?RequestProcessor
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com
http://blog.germuska.com
"If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time."
	--Jaron Lanier