struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <m...@phase.ws>
Subject RE: composable RequestProcessor
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 14:26:27 GMT
>The controllers that I have seem only subclass one or two methods
>of the RequestProcessor class itself. Compared your approach
>and the StrutsChaining guys and realise there are only intercepting
>the ubiquitous ``execute'' Command method, and not all ten
>`process*Whatever()' methods.

Peter,
I've been following this thread. Very interesting. But, you lost me at the
afformentioned paragraph. Your english got a little fuzzy :-D. Could you
please explain your point a little clearer. It sounds like a beneficial
point. But, I'm not sure if I'm understanding it correctly.

Brandon Goodin