struts-dev mailing list archives

From "PILGRIM, Peter, FM" <Peter.PILG...@rbos.com>
Subject Struts Module [RE: composable RequestProcessor]
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 17:06:00 GMT

So Modules are effectively dead(wood). Is that what you are saying?
The only problem I think I have with modules (am I have never
used in anger) is that they do not inherit resources or the actions
of the default module. If they did writing Expresso sub-applications
would be a cinch.

--
Peter Pilgrim,
Struts/J2EE Consultant, RBoS FM, Risk IT

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority