struts-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Robertson <Jeff.Robert...@magnetbanking.com>
Subject RE: composable RequestProcessor
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:03:37 GMT

Personally I would prefer the interface itself to have no special tag on its
name. It is the job of the implementing classes to give themselves special
names.

If the interface is going to be what people use most of the time, it should
have a nice simple name without warts. My model for this is the Java
Collections API.