struts-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Leland <rlel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - jakarta-struts
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:11:00 GMT
The Gump build is going to fail again,  tomorrow morning, I have been
babysitting
the different gump machines.
I'd appreciate it if someone that has the time could see what I am missing.

 I have been tweaking the struts build.xml and it looks like it should
really work.
The only funny thing is that the target is for the struts-legacy.jar
is under struts/target/class instead of
contrib/struts-legacy/target/class but
the jar produced is correct. When the main build starts it copies the
right number
of jars to the dist directory, I am assuming that includes the
struts-legacy.jar.
It's got to be something simple !

An alternate approach is to revert the gump/project/jakarta-struts.xml
back to version
1.35 and use that as a base for the gump build with two projects.

-Rob