struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status check?
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 20:43:45 GMT
Martin Cooper wrote:
> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?SigningReleases
>
> I added the section on PGP 8.0 Freeware, since that's what I use, but you
> can also use GPG, which I think is installed on daedalus. The MD5 tool is
> definitely installed on daedalus, since that's where I create the digests
> for Struts releases.
>
> If you're still having trouble, you could put the zip and tar.gz bundles
> in your home directory on cvs and give me access, and I can create the
> sigs and upload them, if you want.

OK, I admittedly haven't even tried signing these, but I still need to
pack. =:) I uploaded struts-legacy to my home directory on
cvs.apache.org. Could you could sign these for me, Martin?

There aren't any lib files, since this distribution is nothing but lib :)

(Really loving that release target!)

-Ted.